Thursday, January 1, 2009

A searching world

I periodically like to look back on search terms and phrases that lead people to this blog and I am constantly amazed and very often amused.

So to begin with I apologize to all the people who landed on this blog looking for f1 pit stop jobs. I had no idea that people would find this page when they are looking for jobs. FYI, the McLaren website has information on what their pit crew does, but so far I have not been able to find how one can get in!

To those who searched for combinations of Yuvraj, his mother, food and vegetarian, I am guessing you have decided the way to his heart is through his mother and food, but perhaps you need to add a touch of glamour as well.

To the one person who searched for glory in others misfortune, why the sadism?

To the person who wondered "whether I am ambidextrous", I don't know, but you would be better off trying some other means to find out rather than searching the web. Similarly to the person who asks "how sporty am I", I don't know who you are, but if you have to search the internet, I am guessing not very.

To those who landed on my page searching for branded sports racquets in Bangalore or sporty watches, that is simply search going wrong.

And lastly, to whoever searched for this "good looking guy+indian contingent to olympics" I hope you found who you were looking for.

Happy new year!

5 comments:

Soulberry said...

New year greetings to you RS.

You'll be surprised at what Google nets in searches! :)

I guess it scans the entire document for those words...

Viswanathan said...

Happy New Year!

straight point said...

...and i landed here searching for new year wish :)

happy new year RS!!

Anonymous said...

@soulberry, ottayan, sp: happy new year to all of you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year RS... unfortunately owing to the sometimes weird content in my blog, I have many tales of unspeakable, bizarre search phrases that end up there LOL.

Either way, it is always nice to see people land up in these amusing circumstances.... shucks... how I hate and love google.