Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where to watch?

With the recent Tata sky switch and package changes, I currently don't have most of the sports channels (which makes it hard to blog about sports). I have not yet decided the package I want -- so that I don't get saddled with tons of other channels I don't wish to watch. And so I turned to trusted DD to watch the cricket match - alas it was not to be trusted. At least, as a reward for bearing the Olympic coverage , I should be able to see it there? What happened this time?


So which channel is it on? Who is in the commentary team?


But all is not lost - I am able to watch Colors though have caught this dance drama only once :) Does controversy follow Bhajji? Wouldn't discretion have been the better part of valour - given that he has had such a poor PR run this past year?

Oh well, I may just turn online for the match reports.

7 comments:

Viswanathan said...

RS,

It is on Neo Sports.

The commentary team has the usual suspects, Shastri,Gavaskar and Brendon Julian. ( I missed the others as I watch it with the sound mute while at work)

Their analysis team had Ian Chappell and Mohinder Amarnath yesterday.

Bhajji is an ass. (pardon my French).

Gaurav Sethi said...

mute's a good option. tho i'm for a selective mute function, that spares all but the commentary.

Anonymous said...

@ottayan - you mean Arun Lal my favourite is not there... may not be worth subscribing.

@nc: you are right, It is like watching a tennis match - no one speaks during a rally and you can hear the background :)

Viswanathan said...

Sivaramakrishnan will do?:)

straight point said...

http://www.freedocast.com/fmtvindia

check this link...the feed is really cool... :)

Anonymous said...

I have succumbed and have subscribed to all the sports channels :)

Viswanathan said...

Good. Can we expect more posts?