Wednesday, April 22, 2009

KXIP 0 - D/L 2

KXIP have lost 2 matches, but in between the two games they are yet to bowl even 20 overs. They have logged in under 15 overs in 2 matches. There were not in strong position in either of the two matches -- but I am sure they must have a grievance. They are yet to experience a strategy break!

BTW, was D/L ratified by D or L for the T-20 game or simply by others? I think they should have D/L v2 for T-20 if they are going to persist with minimum 5 over games.

4 comments:

Leela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leela said...

This was the match I was least interested in... but have to say poor KXIP! The rain played spoilsport.

RS said...

The rain is going to pull down the TRP as well. I am sure Modi is thinking about how to bring sunshine to SA.

Leela said...

I am sure Modi is thinking about how to bring sunshine to SA.
Lol!