Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello again

It is karma -- my last post was about dusting off decade old winter clothes, and lo and behold, I had to travel to places were sub zero temperatures were the norm. The sweaters were inadequate and so the preparation itself took more time than the trip!

I did not ski (don't know how to ski), but went on a sleigh ride. I played a lot of Wii (can we treat it as a sport or atleast get some credit for exercise?). It is addictive and I would have been tempted to buy one but for cost and the fact that my nephew bet me with great regularity and ease, despite my pleading with him to go easy on me.

I heard that the Indian cricket team is playing well, though the only match I watched recently was the last NZ ODI, which makes me wonder if that is true?

Will Dravid return to form?

2 comments:

straight point said...

welcome again RS!

we all are waiting for him to return to form and this is the biggest stage he will have for a while to show his class...

in a day or two we will certainly be discussing dravid either way...

Anonymous said...

sp, thanks! RD dropped a catch today I think --- hopefully batting picks up.